16 June 2017,
Comments Comments Off on Students are to critique the merit of the information using critical thinking concepts and standards
College essay writing service
Students are to critique the merit of the information using critical thinking concepts and standards
Students shall locate one source of popular psychology (i.e., pop psychology) and one source of empirical research. Sources of pop psychology include television shows (e.g., Dr. Phil video clip on YouTube) or internet sources (e.g., blogs or news snippets). Empirical research should come from a literature search in PsycINFO. Students are to critique the merit of the information using critical thinking concepts and standards. Critiques should address several questions.
Compare and Contrast Critique Questions
1. What is the question or issue addressed?
2. Who is asking this question?
3. What data and facts are used to support the assertion? Where do these data and facts come from?
4. Be sure to provide a link or a source the non-empirical reference as well!
5. What inference is reached based on these data? Do these data, in fact, support the claim being made?
6. Are there other points of view or ways of explaining the results or assertion made?
7. Is this a reliable source of information based on your analysis?
Psychology homework help
This is property of research paper scholars. We provide online essay help to most students in the United States. For all your urgent assignment needs, do not hesitate to ask for our assistance. Sign up for free and let’t graduate together