College essay writing service
26a) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqyblkTQ1mA –> bar graph video
9a) – 9e)
55) % change = difference in the %amounts / beginning %amount = Dec % – Jan % / Jan %
60) For each variable, explain the type of graphical summary you might be able to draw to provide a visual summary of the data. –> Ex: Age you can use a histogram or stem-and-leaf; ect
6) Look at the ages – are they comparing similar ages?
8a) look at the vertical axis – is there an issue with it?
8b) look at the years do you see any discrepancies?
24a) median -> make sure you put the data in order first:
24b) median –> make sure you put the data in order first:
16) mean: => Sum / n median: => make sure you put in order first
mode: => most that occurred?
34) multiply the students height by 14 and then add in the other and divide by the total number of students:
36a) formula: (1 – 1/k^2)*100%:
36b) formula: (1 – 1/k^2)*100%:
36c) formula: (1 – 1/k^2)*100%:
40) If all values in the data set are identical, then will there be any variance?
4) the mean and standard deviationMean: u =
The mean is the average of the numbers. It is easy to calculate: add up all the numbers, then divide by how many numbers there are. In other words it is the sum divided by the count.
set up this chart:
Class Midpoint Xi frequency, fi Xi fi x^2 i xi^2 fi
0-17 0+18/2 = 9 15,451 139,059 81 1,251,531
18-24 18+25 / 2 = 21.5 6,071 130,526.5 462.25 2,806,319.75
65 and older
find these sums Sum fi Sum Xi Fi Sum xi^2 fi
Then you can use these numbers to plug in the formula for standard deviation.
12) Cost per pound: Xbar = SumWiXi / Sum Wi
This is property of research paper scholars. We provide online essay help to most students in the United States. For all your urgent assignment needs, do not hesitate to ask for our assistance. Sign up for free and let’t graduate together